JSat Automation is currently seeking a Systems Administrator for day to day IT related issues resolution in their Infrastructure Support Group
Responsible for the execution of projects of lifecycle management, digital modernization, and cyber resilience. Provide the necessary technical support to engineering team and manufacturing operations. This position must comply with all security guidelines, environmental health and safety regulations, and the current Good Manufacturing Practices required by the job function.
1. Assures compliance with Good engineering practices, regulations and codes.
2. Work with project manager to develop and implement IT projects.
3. Supports Customer’s Digital Plant’s goals, objectives, policies, and procedures.
4. Provides IT solutions on business/process enhancements for site needs.
5. Provides suggestion of cost saving in operations.
6. Participate inspection in solution review and operation audit.
7. Provides regular communication and update to management and customer.
8. Identify and promote the best available technology.
9. Provides and keeps up-to-date documentation and procedures.
10. Manages Installation and validation activities of equipment and application.
11. Participate in site initiatives for product, systems, facilities and procedures continuous improvement.
12. Maintain inventory of existing assets and technology. Make recommendation of replacement of end of life systems.
13. Ensures final project documentation is properly filed in compliance with local and corporate policies.
14. Manage Windows domain, group policy, and active directory.
15. Support network connectivity (Cisco and Dell) and network services (DNS, NTP, DHCP, wifi, etc).
16. Install and upgrade Windows PC, thin client, and peripherals.
17. Install Windows patch and application updates.
18. Understand technical operations in biologic and cell therapy manufacturing.
19. Update daily operation cases and status.