Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Blue Bell
Work Experience: 5+ years
We are hiring an Automation and Infrastructure Engineer for a full time position.
- Support the design and installation of infrastructure of various control systems for clients.
- Support the design of network and systems administration: domain controllers, user accounts; troubleshoot networking issues; lead network expansion and/or optimization projects for clients.
- Support projects as the primary controls resource from front end design through commissioning: serve as the interface between stakeholders and contracted support.
- Author, review and approve deliverables (proposals, drawings, documents, etc.).
- Work with Senior Automation & Infrastructure engineer/s to support the activities of on-site project resources.
- Define detailed plan necessary to complete approved projects on schedule and within budget.
- Support testing and commissioning activities.
- Participate in the assurance of the deliverable is technically and functionally correct.
- Develop validation documentation and implement validation plans for control systems.
- Ensure compliance with ISA S88 industry standards in cGMP environment.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Chemical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Computer Engineering, Electronics Engineering etc.
- 5+ years of experience in the lifescience industry.
- Familiarity of control systems including DeltaV, Rockwell, Siemens, Wonderware, OPC Servers, Thin Clients, etc