Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Welwyn Garden City
Work Experience: 1-3 years
We are hiring an Automation and Infrastructure Engineer for a full time position. This person will work under the supervision of Project Lead, and will be responsible for the complete design and implementation of industrial automation projects in accordance with customer specifications and industry requirements.
- This position is responsible for the technical execution of assigned projects and will assist with development of project schedules, budgets, and timelines
- Development of I/O lists, network architectures, electrical schematics, mechanical designs, calculations, etc. as required by the project scope.
- Research and deploy technologies relevant to the scope of the project
- Proficiency in troubleshooting technical issues.
- Configuration, programming and testing of the PLC/HMI or other controls applications as necessary to safely operate the system.
- Selection and procurement of materials for the control system, including panel components, field instrumentation and electrical equipment. Review Vendor data to ensure specifications and project requirements are met.
- Preparation of project documentation including Factory and Site Acceptance Test Protocols (FAT/SAT), Operations Manuals, and Functional Design Specifications.
- Perform FATs/SATs to demonstrate for the customer the hardware and software compliance to the control system drawings/specifications.
- Development and Implementation of customer training programs.
- Interface effectively with other engineering functions, project management, procurement, sales/applications, panel shop and field personnel.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Chemical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Computer Engineering, Electronics Engineering etc.
- 0-3 years of experience in the lifescience industry.
- General proficiency with Computers, – education in electrical circuits , CAD, and computer logic / boolean
- Research / and attention to detail.
- Interest in technology