Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: San Juan
Work Experience: 5+ years
State: Puerto Rico
We are hiring an Automation and Infrastructure Engineer for a full time position. The goal for this position would be to train to take charge of PR in San Juan office and client management. This person can work remote but must be located in PR.
- Installation of infrastructure of various control systems for clients.
- Support the design of network and systems administration: domain controllers, user accounts; troubleshoot networking issues; lead network expansion and/or optimization projects for clients.
- Support projects as the primary controls resource from front end design through commissioning: serve as the interface between stakeholders and contracted support.
- Author, review and approve deliverables (proposals, drawings, documents, etc.).
- Work with Senior Automation & Infrastructure engineer/s to support the activities of on-site project resources.
- Define detailed plan necessary to complete approved projects on schedule and within budget.
- Support testing and commissioning activities.
- Participate in the assurance of the deliverable is technically and functionally correct.
- Develop validation documentation and implement validation plans for control systems.
- Ensure compliance with ISA S88 industry standards in cGMP environment.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Chemical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Computer Engineering, Electronics Engineering etc.
- 5+ years of experience in the lifescience industry.
- Familiarity of control systems including DeltaV, Rockwell, Siemens, Wonderware, OPC Servers, Thin Clients, etc
- Previous experience in leading other automation engineers, control engineers, or Infrastructure Engineers.