Industry: Pharma/Biotech/Clinical Research
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Blue Bell
Work Experience: 0-1 year
JSat Automation is hiring an Jr Level Automation engineer for a full time position in Blue Bell, PA.
· Support the design and installation of infrastructure of various control systems for clients.
· Support the design of network and systems administration: domain controllers, user accounts; troubleshoot networking issues; lead network expansion and/or optimization projects for clients.
· Support projects as the primary controls resource from front end design through commissioning: serve as the interface between stakeholders and contracted support.
· Author, review and approve deliverables (proposals, drawings, documents, etc.).
· Work with Senior Automation & Infrastructure engineer/s to support the activities of on-site project resources.
· Define detailed plan necessary to complete approved projects on schedule and within budget.
· Support testing and commissioning activities.
· Participate in the assurance of the deliverable is technically and functionally correct.
· Develop validation documentation and implement validation plans for control systems.
· Ensure compliance with ISA S88 industry standards in cGMP environment.
Bachelor’s degree in Chemical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Computer Engineering, Electronics Engineering etc. or equivalent with 0-7 months experience in process industry.
· Minimum experience in control systems: 0-7 Months required.
Following Knowledge/experience is a plus:
· Familiarity of control systems including DeltaV, Rockwell, Siemens, Wonderware, OPC Servers, Thin Clients, etc
· Familiarity of virtualization technologies including HyperV and VMware
· Familiarity of infrastructure networking
· Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
Other Knowledge and Skills Required
· Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
· Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
· Ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment and make sound decisions in emergency situations.
· Ability to present ideas in a user-friendly language.
· Highly self-motivated and directed.
· Keen attention to detail.
· Strong customer service orientation.
Health, Dental, Vision, Retirement plan, and PTO