Industry: Pharma/Biotech/Clinical Research
Job Type: Full Time
Work Experience: 1-3 years
This is a remote position.
JSat Automation is hiring a full Remote MES Engineer that can work anywhere in the United States.
Job Title: MES Automation Engineer.
We are looking for MES Automation Engineer, to provide engineering and technical support for manufacturing execution systems and digital systems in the Biopharmaceutical Operations facility. Evaluate and develop technology, plan and implement modifications, troubleshoot and support manufacturing execution systems and other digital solutions
- MES (Syncade) experience in Life Sciences/Pharma Provide technical support of site automation systems and network infrastructure. Primarily support site deployments of Emerson Syncade (MES). Examples of other relevant systems are Emerson DeltaV (DCS), Laboratory Information Management System, Asset & Calibration System, etc.
- Troubleshoot and diagnose problems with process controls and manufacturing execution systems; generate recommendations and then execute solutions to correct and resolve.
- Drive continuous improvement and support capital projects.
- Adhere to, develop, and continuously improve the operation and maintenance procedures for process controls and manufacturing execution systems.
- Provide off-hours manufacturing support as part of an on-call rotation and provide subject matter expertise in support of regulatory audits & investigations.
- Work in a way that models respect for safety and EHS, quality compliance, data integrity, and engineering standards.