Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Oakland
Work Experience: 0-1 year
JSat Automation is hiring an Automation Support Engineer with 0-1 years of experience. We are looking to train someone on the following below:
- Design, develop and support manufacturing control systems in support of process operations.
- Provide process automation support to ensure continuity of manufacturing and laboratory operations.
- Interact with client personnel to identify and analyze continuous improvement through automation upgrades.
- Design, program, test and validate process control automation systems.
- Manage, document, and implement these upgrades through changes control procedures.
- SOP development and training on Automation Systems.
- Troubleshoot, analyze, and resolve field control system issues.
- Develop, review, and / or execute automation qualification and validation protocols.
- Responsible for system/database administration, maintenance, performance tuning, installation, upgrade, backup and recovery of Microsoft Windows Operating and SQL Databases.
- Responsible for authoring and maintaining GMP/Non-GMP documentation, routine preventative maintenance, change control, computer validation testing, inspection readiness, disaster recovery, and departmental support processes and procedures
- Address system outages and other issues impacting systems and processes, working with operations teams to identify, prioritize, and resolve issues
- Troubleshoots and resolves problems associated with the system/databases and applications.
- Integrates new equipment into existing automation systems while ensuring compliance.
- We require a minimum BS Degree in Engineering (Computer Science, Electronics, Electrical, Chemical, etc.) or equivalent with 0 to 7 months experience in process industry.
- Understanding of chemical and/or biological processing and process control fundamentals.
- Understanding of troubleshooting methods and problem-solving techniques.
- Experience with SCADA, MES, database systems, or computer system validation is considered a plus.
- Experience in a regulated environment (GxP) considered a plus.
- Hands-on experience as a system/database administrator is preferred.