Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Thousand Oaks
Work Experience: 0-1 year
JSat Automation is hiring an Automation Support Engineer with 0-2 years of experience. We are looking to train someone on the following below.
• Design, develop and support manufacturing control systems in support of process operations.
• Provide process automation support to ensure continuity of manufacturing and laboratory operations.
• Interact with client personnel to identify and analyze continuous improvement through automation upgrades.
• Design, program, test and validate process control automation systems.
• Manage, document, and implement these upgrades through changes control procedures.
• Execute capital projects including but not limited to:
• Control system software development
• Control system hardware design
• Network design
• MES system implementation
• Recipe management
• User requirement specification development
• Process equipment installations.
• SOP development and training on Automation Systems.
• Troubleshoot, analyze, and resolve field control system issues.
• Develop, review, and / or execute automation qualification and validation protocols.
• Design, develop, and implement technical solutions by establishing integration strategies, configuring and programming PLCs, DCSs as well as design, build, install and integrate automation control system hardware, panels and field devices.
• We require a minimum BS Degree in Engineering (Computer Science, Electronics, Electrical, Chemical, etc.) or equivalent with 0 to 7 months experience in process industry.
• Understanding of chemical and/or biological processing and process control fundamentals.
• Understanding of troubleshooting methods and problem-solving techniques.
• Experience in Control Systems (Emerson DeltaV, Allen Bradley, Foxboro, Siemens, Honeywell). Experience with SCADA, MES, and database systems, or computer system validation are considered a plus.
• Experience in a regulated environment (GxP) considered a plus.