Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Blue Bell
Work Experience: 5+ years
JSat Automation is hiring an Operations Manager / Technical Project Manager to manage different Automation Projects and lead a team of Engineers.
- The Project Manager is responsible for the engineering and technical disciplines needed to complete a project. They work to plan projects, establish project criteria, coordinate project reviews, and ensure the proper implementation of project elements.
- Assist with the scheduling, planning, forecasting, resourcing, and managing technical activities to ensure project accuracy and quality.
- Interacting with clients, interpreting their needs and requirements, and representing them in the field.
- Reviewing the engineering tasks and initiating the necessary corrective actions.
- Ensuring the project’s compliance with the applicable codes, practices, policies, performance standards, and specifications.
- A Bachelor’s degree in engineering or a related field.
- 5 or more years’ field and project planning experience in the Automation Industry
- Have the ability to work with multiple discipline projects and demonstrate excellent project management and supervision skills.
- You should also have excellent organizational, time management, leadership, and decision-making skills.
- Experienced individual who has industry knowledge.
- Have experience with various platforms such as Emerson, Rockwell, etc.
- Should be able to execute projects, manage project teams, etc
- Customer management experience is a plus.
JSat Automation is a global, full service, operational Consulting, Systems Integration & Validation firm headquartered in “Blue Bell PA USA”. We offer PTO, Health Benefits, Holidays and a retirement plan to all of our employees.