Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Glendale
Work Experience: 4-5 years
JSat Automation is hiring a Full Time Process Validation Engineer for their Glendale office. This position is a combination of working remotely, in the office and at client sites. We are a global operational consulting, systems integration, and validation firm headquartered in “Blue Bell PA USA”, with offices in Northern and Southern CA, Southern PA, PR, UK, and India.
The Process Validation Engineer will be responsible for owning and executing the process validation studies and protocol executions targeting cell and gene therapy manufacturing facility.
- Requires a Bachelor of Science degree or foreign equivalent in Chemical, Pharmaceutical, or Bio-Process / Bio-Tech Engineering, or related field.
- 3-5+ years of process validation experience
Why Join Us?
- We’re a personable group of people welcoming you to join us in the pursuit of career excellence and professional growth.
- We provide ISPE and third-party validation training.
- We provide ISPE, ISA, and IEEE publications.
- We encourage professional conference bi-annual attendance.
- We encourage publishing in professional magazines.
If you think you have what it takes, but don’t necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We’d love to have a chat to see what skills/experience you are able to bring to this team.