Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Oakland
Work Experience: 5+ years
JSat Automation is hiring a Senior/ Lead Automation Engineer with Emerson DeltaV and Syncade experience.
- Proven experience as a Senior Automation Engineer with increased levels of responsibility
- 5+ years’ experience designing, implementing and supporting manufacturing automation solutions
- Client facing role with excellent communication and customer orientation skills
- Interact with client personnel to identify and analyze continuous improvement through automation upgrades.
- Manage, document, and implement these upgrades through changes control procedures.
- Execute capital projects including; Control system software development, Control system hardware design, Network design, MES system implementation, Recipe management, User requirement specification development, Process equipment installations, SOP development and training on Automation Systems.
- Troubleshoot, analyze, and resolve field control system issues.
- Develop, review, and / or execute automation qualification and validation protocols.
- Manage automation projects through effective financial and schedule control.
- Pharmaceutical and/or Biotechnology industry experience desired.
- Good knowledge of GAMP lifecycle and quality management processes employed with the Life Science Industry.
- Leadership abilities works well in a team environment.
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Chemical, Electrical, Computer Science or Bio-Process Engineering, or related field.
- 5+ years’ Emerson DeltaV Batch experience required.
- 5+ years’ Syncade experience required.
- Experience in Control Systems such as Allen Bradley, Foxboro, Siemens, and Honeywell.
- Experience with SCADA, MES, and database systems are required any experience with computer system validation is a plus.
Full Benefits, 401k and PTO